ARB Compressor & acessories
- 250 AED
- 250 AED
- 1304 AED
- 1396 AED
- 1906 AED
- 1212 AED
- 3214 AED
- 3206 AED
- 2075 AED
- 2009 AED
- 202 AED
- 1098 AED
- 731 AED
The ARB car compressor features multifunctionality: it can be used both for driving differential locks and for adjusting tire pressures. A wide functional will be appreciated by each SUV driver. The ARB compressor quickly pumps the car's wheels from the "off-road" level to the "asphalt" level, which will make it easier to move along the hard road surface. ARB creates onboard and portable models of high performance. Сompany offers a wide range of compressors for you.
Engineers of ARB spent countless hours on design and development, thanks to this air compressors can easily cope with the pumping of wheels and / or the activation of forced-lockable differentials.
· Anodized cylinder for reducing friction;
· Teflon impregnation of the carbon cylinder O-ring for maximum uninterrupted service life;
· Valve for controlling the pressure in the system, specially designed for use on a car with an installed air-blocked differential ARB;
· The anodized compressor mounting bracket prevents overheating of the motor and allows the compressor to be secured in various locations;
· Anti-vibration and noise-reducing gaskets are integrated in the base of the compressor;
· The piston compressor is equipped with a high-quality German bearing, with a high degree of impact resistance;
· An air filter with splash protection can be moved to a more waterproof place (for example, snorkel);
· Filter element with high flow capacity and the possibility of washing with water;
· High strength of the entire structure of cast aluminum;
Portable ARB Compressors
The most popular model in the line of ARB, designed for any off-road adventure. The compressor is made of high-quality lightweight materials and comes complete with a comfortable and durable box. The walls of the cylinder are covered with a hard anodized coating, and the piston seal is made of carbon fiber with Teflon coating, which ensures a long service life of the compressor. The kit includes a six-meter air hose, crocodiles for connection to the battery and all the necessary adapters for inflating tires or tourist equipment. The compressor is mounted in a sturdy box for storage and transportation.
· Compressor powered by an on-board network (12 V), hose 6 m;
· Best performance in its class;
· Reliably isolated from moisture and dirt;
· Anodized coating of the cylinder to reduce friction;
· The piston seal is made of carbon fiber with Teflon coating;
· The anodized mounting bracket serves as a compressor cooling cooler;
· High-quality compressor parts ensure quiet operation and extended service life;
· Fully manufactured from light and strong materials;
· Excess Pressure Relief Valve;
· Internal motor protection against overheating;
· Equipped with a powerful fuse to protect the electrical circuit;
· Supplied in a sturdy box for storage and transportation;
To date, ARB is Australia's largest manufacturer and distributor of additional equipment for off-road vehicles, widely represented also abroad.
ARB always remains true to its original course. Our philosophy is quality, reliability and rationality above all else.
Therefore, regardless of whether you are a beginner who will test his first all-wheel drive car, or a seasoned off-road veteran, directing his "war horse" to your favorite jungle, you can rely on ARB products ... we will not let you down.
To your attention is a wide choice of ARB’s compressors and accessories! The ARB Compressors have been specially designed to meet market needs in a compact, yet powerful, compressed air supply. The power of the new compressor makes it possible to use it for various pneumatic tools. At the same time, it is able to activate and control the operation of airlock, and meets the high demands of users of ARB products.
· Produced from ultra-light, extra-strong materials, some of which meet the highest standards of the military and aviation industries.
· Designed using good seals to protect against moisture and dust.
· Anodized cylinders and piston seals with the addition of Teflon and graphite filaments to reduce friction and lengthen life.
· Highly efficient heat sink system for maximum efficiency.
· The system incorporates a system of vibration and noise control.
· The air intake system is protected from moisture ingress. A special air filter ensures the supply of purified and cooled air.
· The scope of delivery includes all necessary electrical wiring.
· Dual fuses installed on the compressor ensure reliable protection of the circuit.
· In motors only ball bearings are used, which provides less heating and quieter operation.
· Motors are completely protected from overheating.
· Built-in bleed valve for excessive pressure.
· The power button for the car dashboard comes complete.
· Completely repairable.
· To ensure the operation of airlock ARB
· Rapid inflating of tires of any size
· Pneumatic tools, designed for air flow up to 85 l / min and pressure up to 6 bar (90 P).
· Pneumatic tools designed for air flow above 85 l / min and pressure up to 6 bar (90 P) with an additional air tank.
ARB compressors are compact, efficient and instant compressed air sources.
Our compressors serve two purposes. First, we put models installed on the car stationary (CKSA-12, CKMA and CRMTA), which are used to activate the differential locks. Secondly, ARB compressors allow you to adapt the pressure in the wheels of your car according to the surrounding surface - the highway uses high pressure in the tires, reducing pressure significantly improves the grip of wheels with the road in off-road situations, from driving through the sand to moving on mountain roads. In addition, the compressor can be used as a backup when used in parking or rest.
In the range of ARB compressors, there are 3 models for performing these functions (CKSA-12 is used only for activating the blocking of pnevnodifferentsialov), two of which can be portable. Both CKMP and CKMTP models are delivered in cases, equipped with a 6m hose and matching adapters. The CKMP model has a pressure switch. The CKMP model installed on the car can also be used to swap tires with a hose and adapter.
And we can not tell you about our high-quality accessories for your every need. Regardless of where you are, we can offer you any accessories that can meet all your needs. The range of ARB accessories includes smaller but extremely important products that can serve as an excellent addition to your vehicle and ensure that you will be on top in any even the most unexpected situation.